It is observed that despite the recommendations for usage of Secondary & Micronutrients, not many farmers/ growers are aware of the usage benefits of these rapidly declining nutrients in Indian soils.
Coromandel, India’s leading manufacturer of Phosphatic fertilisers is working towards improving the nutrient balance not only to promote Primary nutrients but also to check the deficiencies of Secondary & Micronutrients in order to improve the overall productivity – therefore creating nutrient balance.
GROMOR ULTRA DAP
- Gromor Ultra DAP is a fortified Di Ammonium Phosphate produced by Coromandel. This is first of its kind in India where DAP has been fortified with the most essential micro nutrient Zinc.
- Gromor Ultra DAP provides 18% Nitrogen & 46% phosphate along with 0.5% Zinc.
- Gromor Ultra DAP is highly suitable for cereals like Paddy, Wheat and Maize.
- Suitable for Zinc deficient soils.
GROMOR ULTRA 24-24-0-8
- Gromor Ultra 24-24-0-8 is Urea Ammonium Phosphate fortified with 8% sulphur.
- Gromor Ultra 24-24-0-8 supplies both Nitrogen (Urea & Ammonical) and Sulphur (Sulphate & elemental form) in 2 forms.
- Gromor 24 -24-0-8 along with 24% Nitrogen & 24% Phosphate supplies 8% Sulphur.
- Gromor 24-24-0-8 supplies Nitrogen & Phosphorous in 1:1 ratio.
- Highly suitable for Sulphur loving crops like Onion, Soya Bean etc.
- Suitable for crops like Paddy, Sugarcane, Cotton, Tomato.
- Suitable for basal application of almost all crops.
GROMOR Parry Super (Fortified with Boron)
- It is Single Super Phosphate (SSP) fortified with Boron.
- Along with SSP, it supplies 0.15% - 0.2% Boron.
- In a single fertilizer, crop gets 4 types of nutrients: Phosphate, Sulphur, Calcium & Boron.