Coromandel is a leading manufacturer of phosphatic fertilisers with plants located at Visakhapatnam & Kakinada in Andhra Pradesh and Ennore & Ranipet at Tamil Nadu. The range of products manufactured at these plants include:
- Contains nitrogen phosphate and potash.
- Highest total nutrients content (63%)
- N&P ratio same as DAP. But 14-35-14 has extra 14% potash.
- Highest in phosphate (35%)
- Best for cotton, groundnut, chilly, soyabeans, potato, etc.
- Not suitable for tobacco and grapes.
- Complex with highest N&P in 1:1 ratio.
- Unique granulation by coating prilled urea with ammonium phosphate layer.
- Such granule configuration ensures efficient utilisation of nutrients.
- Highly suitable for paddy, wheat.
- A high analysis complex Fertiliser containing all the three major nutrients - Nitrogen, Phosphate and Potash, was launched by Coromandel in March 2003.
- This complex contains Phosphate and Potash in the ratio of 1:1, the highest among the NPK Fertilisers. Its unique features being:
- Ammonium Phosphate Sulphate containing Nitrogen, Phosphate and Sulphur.
- It is the most preferred Fertiliser in drill-sown areas.
- Ammonium Phosphate Sulphate Containing Nitrogen and Phosphate in 1:1 ratio.
- It is an ideal Fertiliser for all crops grown in Sulphur deficient soils.
Parry Super (Single Super Phospate)
- First chemical Fertiliser to be manufactured in India.
- Favoured Fertiliser for dry land areas.
- Controls acidity in soil and increase productivity.
- GODAVARI DAP (NP 18:46) is a complex fertiliser containing two major plant nutrients - Nitrogen and Phosphorus.
- Godavari 10:26:26 is a high analysis complex fertiliser containing all the three major plant nutrients viz. Nitrogen, Phosphate and Potash. Godavari 10:26:26 contains phosphate and potash in the ratio of 1:1
- Godavari 12:32:16 is a complex fertiliser containing all three major plant nutrients viz. Nitrogen, Phosphate and Potash.
- GODAVARI 14:35:14 is a complex fertiliser containing all three major plant nutrients viz. Nitrogen, Phosphate and Potash. This is the only complex having highest total nutrient content among all the NPK complex fertilisers (63 %).